Before a user can use printer to get printouts, scan to make a copy or to make soft copy of a printout it drivers need to be installed. Printer driver installation is a simple and easy process. It require user to follow simple step by step instruction, missing any step can lead to malfunctioning of the printers. So, to get easy and simple steps on printer setup you can call on our Canon Pixma Support Number Toll-free number. The Canon Pixma is a latest printer which provide customer combination of scanner, copier, and fax and wifi capability.
For setup of the printer follow below steps:
1. Unpack the all the printer material
2. Insert the power cord into the printer interface and connect other end to the power outlet
3. Press ‘On’ button on the printer.
4. Do the language setup and press ok
5. Press ‘On’ button once again to switch off the printer then, insert Ink Cartridge Holder in the holder and close the scanning cover.
6. Then again press ‘On’ button and turn on the printer and wait while the printer adjust the ink.
7. User setup button for wireless LAN Setup and then press Ok
8. Select Easy Setup and press ok, then select Access point and then again press Ok
9. Enter the WEP-Key by Operational Panel, then press ok
In case you face any issue on any step while installing the printer then in order to get complete support you can contact us on Canon Customer Service Number and we promise to offer you best Canon Customer Support Service and instant solution to all the issues.
Install Canon Printer is a total independent and completely autonomous technical service provider. We provide technical support for all the major vendors and third party products. The third party trademarks, logos, names of the brands and the products have been given for information purpose only and we in no means are advocating any affiliation or connection to any of the product or brand.