Once you have completely setup you printer then the next step is to complete the installation process of the printer. Installation of the printer is a simple and easy process but in case you face any issue with your installation process then you can simply dial to our Canon Wireless Printer Install Number and get complete support. This is easy, comfortable and straightforward way to get support and service on your printer installation.
To complete you printer setup installation follow below mentioned steps:
1. Insert the setup CD in the CD-ROM of the computer or laptop drive
2. Now Click on Msetup4.exe on the Autoplay Screen.
3. If in case AutoPlay screen not shown up then go to the CD-ROM folder and manually click on Msetup4.exe then choose open.
4. Click Easy Install and then on next page click istall
5. Select Use the printer network, then click next.
6. Wait for the installation as it can take a while and when printer detection screen appears click next.
7. In the detect printer list, select your printer and click next
8. Now, wait for the printer setup completion window appear, click complete
9. Your printer installation is now complete.
Install Canon Printer is a total independent and completely autonomous technical service provider. We provide technical support for all the major vendors and third party products. The third party trademarks, logos, names of the brands and the products have been given for information purpose only and we in no means are advocating any affiliation or connection to any of the product or brand.